WHO WE ARE:
R.E.A.L. Michigan is a grassroots organization formed by the Recovery Community of Michigan.
We are funded in part by a federal grant issued by the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.
- To support the growth and continuation of Peer
Recovery Support Services and Recovery Community
Organizations in the New Integrated Behavioral Health
- To support the implementation of Good Samaritan Legislation that helps prevent Opioid Drug Overdoses.
- Increase awareness of Naloxone and Narcan as effective in reducing deaths due to opiate overdoses.
- To continue advocating for financial support of the Comprehensive Addiction and Recovery Act.
- To educate our community members about behavioral health disorders and how to access needed treatment and recovery supports.